Re: [OM] varimagni finder

Subject: Re: [OM] varimagni finder
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 13:16:42 EST
In a message dated 11/16/98 1:07:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I have a Varimagni finder which does have two marks (white dots about 3mm
 diameter) which show zero correction but I have seen several other finders
 without these marks. They are definitely original as I have had it since
 new, and at first assumed that others had them too.

 Anyone else got one of these - or have I got an unusual item :)? >>

When did you buy it? I bought mine new back in 1988. It does *not* have the
marks...

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI