Re: [OM] using Velvia

Subject: Re: [OM] using Velvia
From: "Marco" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Nov 98 15:33:23 +0100
On Ven, 13 nov 1998 21:17, Morgan Sparks <mailto:msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>I'm glad to see Ken raise this point. . . . at my local Borders
>bookstore I like to peruse the aviation mags, and one becomes quickly
>aware of a fervent sub-species of photogs who shoot aircraft
>exclusively.  Interestingly, they like to trade slides amongst
>themselves----a unique trait----and their currency of choice are
>Kodachromes.

A dealer in an Italian town that is located nearby AFI sites sells
Kodachrome  to aircraft photographers. No other category seems very
interested in Kodachrome (besides me, of course).

May I suggest the 25 for the still aircraft, of course with a lot of
bracketing? Maybe you will like the brighter slide most for projection,
while the middle one will turn the best for ciba, and the darkest for
scanning? who knows? And if you like Velvia, look at the results of 25
exposed 40 and have a side by side comparation to Velvia exposed 50.

Marco