Re: [OM] Best buy, was: chat with Olympus person

Subject: Re: [OM] Best buy, was: chat with Olympus person
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 22:57:46 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 14 Nov 1998 WKato@xxxxxxx wrote:

> << Generally speaking, of course, one can get
>  things here cheaper than just about anywhere. Especially photo equipment...
>   >>
> Except where Doris shops, whereever that is.

  In people's backyards, driveways, garages, living rooms. Sometimes I've
met them in restaurants (you never know these days), or taken friends with
me, met in shopping center food courts, pubs, parking lots (daytime!).
Scour your newspapers, shop strategically. Most of the stuff gets thrown
away. On the other hand, I bought most of my OM stuff brand-new, cuz I
didn't garage sale then...

                                       *= Doris Fang =*