[OM] Re: [WHO are you?] Olympus person

Subject: [OM] Re: [WHO are you?] Olympus person
From: "Miguel Serra Martins" <mmartins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 17:46:41 -0000
Dear Sirs,
I don´t understand why do I receive your mails?
As mather afact I´m interest about photography but I really don´t know why
do I received your mail. Attach to your mail I´ve received more 9 mails from
diferent people which I think they are your friends. If you could tell me
why a portuguese boy addressed with mmartins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx received so
many mails from you and your friends I'll appreciate!? Is there any address
like my own ?

best regards
miguel