Re: [OM] Tip for cleaning the shutter magnet on OM10

Subject: Re: [OM] Tip for cleaning the shutter magnet on OM10
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:43:16 -0500
OM-10s over 2,000,000 have the better modular shutter with the magnet up front.
This redesign was in hope of keeping it free of oil.
The  flex over the old style magnet is held down by double stick tape.  You CAN
pull it off this tape, giving you more room, but be aware that does this can
cause
the flex to rip where it is soldered to the hard ceramic board.

John