[OM] Trips to the Woods

Subject: [OM] Trips to the Woods
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 21:54:03 -0600
Dear Oly Shooters:

I've thrown together a gallery of fall folliage shots for my friends on the
list who miss the fall colors because of the misfortune of living where the
climate is lovely year 'round and you make a lot of money. You know who you
are!  And if you'll send me your address I'll come visit you.

The site is

        http://www.uiowa.edu/~uaactr/joelpics.htm

Most of the photos were shot on Fuji Superia 400 (!), and the bulk of those
shown on the site were shot through two different third-party zooms.  The
equipment involved was:

        OM-1
        OM-1n
        OM-2n
        Tokina SZ-X 60-300/f4-5.6
        Sigma Zoom 21-35/f3.5-4.2
        Zuiko MC 28/F2.8

Photos reduced to 72 ppi are a sad thing in a way, but I hope there will be
enough in them to suggest the delight I had in those precious and brief
moments of Autumn, the most beautiful of the seasons.

Regards,

Joel