[OM] FS: Oly BG2, Oly books, & LowePro Bag

Subject: [OM] FS: Oly BG2, Oly books, & LowePro Bag
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 00:30:37 -0800
I have several Olympus items that I wish to sell, and as is proper, will
offer them to the list first. PLEASE respond off list to my e-mail address
at j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx . Thanks.

Olympus Bounce Grip 2. Including M Grip Cord to connect
bounce grip to winder or motor drive. Functions perfectly.
Condition: 9            Price: US $120 including US shipping

Olympus M Grip Strap. Leather grip strap attaches to Bounce
Grip 2 or winder or motor drive. Recently purchased new from
Gary Schloss and never used.
Condition: New        Price: US $16 including US shipping

The OM System Lens Handbook. This is the one. Great condition.
Condition: 10-         Price: US $50 including US shipping

Carl Shipman's Olympus SLR Cameras. This is the other desirable
OM book. This is the 1981 edition. Great condition.
Condition: 10-        Price: US $30 including US shipping

LowePro Compact AW bag. Grey color. Includes LowePro quick
release waist belt. This bag was never taken into the field. It was
only used to store Oly kit in my closet. It is as new. It was purchased
from B&H six months ago for $126.95 plus $8.95 for the waist belt.
This is a pro quality bag and has LowePro's lifetime warranty and
comes with the unfilled warranty card. If you're unfamiliar with this
bag check it at the following URL.
http://www.lowepro.com/mainpage/frame1.htm
Condition: 10           Price: US $85 including US shipping

Please contact me direct off line to purchase or if you have any questions.
I am willing to ship out of the US, but any additional expenses that are
incurred will have to be covered by the buyer.

Regards,
John Austin