RE: [OM] Zuiko 35-70/f3.6 (was "200mm f5 vs. 100mm f2.8 & 2XA")

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 35-70/f3.6 (was "200mm f5 vs. 100mm f2.8 & 2XA")
From: "Stephen Border" <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 17:13:48 +1100
I would also be interested in peoples experiences with third party zooms. I
have one 28-80mm zoom from the early eighties that is really good.... for
keeping the dust out of my bodies when I can't find the body cap :-)

Has anyone had any experience with the wide angle Vivitar (17 or 19-35mm I
think), considering that it would be occasional use and used for producing
prints up to about 8"x10"

Or am I bordering :-) on being cast out for mentioning other brands?

Stephen