[OM] HummBug

Subject: [OM] HummBug
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrickg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 08:26:27 -0700
>Hey Guys, Neat site, a Hummbug?, cool Kevin

Kevin, et al, If you like the Hummbug at $6000 plus you will be thrilled with virtually the same thing from a reputable shop in San Diego for only $4500. If I recall correctly the company name is Thunder Ranch. I checked then out in person. They build a lot of Porsche-alike race cars etc. in F/G (GRP for our EU friends). This F/G unit has rectangular steel tubing frame molded inside the F/G body and really looks sharp with great room for four. If you were to cross a Thing with a Hummer, this is about what you would get.

Patrick