Re: [OM] rattling deal?

Subject: Re: [OM] rattling deal?
From: Soenke Jansen <SoJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 20:35:09 +0100
Thanks Dave and Buddy,
I'm quite relieved to hear that others rattle too. And the
'rear-cap-glued-to-front-cap-with-a-hole-idea' is simple, practicable and
convincing (in short: great).

> You get the deal of the week award.

Oh thank you, but I'm relatively sure that this one would have to go to Doris
(again). A few mails ago she spoke of an 'OBSCENELY GOOD DEAL' on 'SOME STUFF'
she found yesterday. It must have been so good (even by her high standards!)
that she DOESN'T EVEN DARE to tell us what is was. I guess this is because of
BAD CONSCIENCE, which would easily explain why she chose this SERMONICAL (?)
style and wants to GIVE AWAY a Zuiko FOR FREE, presumably as a form of PENITENCE
or to trade in some GOOD KARMA ;-)
(No, I ain't curious, I just want to know...)

All the best,
Soenke, Hamburg