Re: [OM] About the OM2n...

Subject: Re: [OM] About the OM2n...
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 20:16:35 +1000
Thanks Gary, John, and everyone else who was able to help.  I would love, of
course, to read the 2n manual, but it wasn't included in this private sale.
My references were the FAQ, and this list.  A quick run through a 10 shot
roll of Agfa HDC 100 has shown the meter to be exposing very well, and
within 1/2 a stop of my OM1, so things are looking good.

One other interesting aside, the guy had a silver-rimmed 28/2, marked MC,
but I didn't get the serial number - I was surprised how small it was,
though.

BTW, Jim, my 2n locks up (requiring use of the reset switch) if fired with
no batteries, except on Bulb.'

Thanks again,

Andy
wiese@xxxxxxxxxx