Re: [OM] Olympus and aperture priority

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus and aperture priority
From: "Ben Poels" <poelsb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 12:06:04 -0400
Hans and Foxy,

Yes I think the price on the OM-4T is very good as well. However, that
is because it is from a pawn shop. An Oly user needed fast cash and
sold all his stuff. Checked with the police and none of it was stolen. I
picked up a winder 2 and T-32 already which both work perfectly.
But if I get the OM-4T I will only have a few weeks to decide if I want
to keep it.

And Foxy yes I would like the OTF flash.

Thanks for your responses,

Ben