Re: [OM] Olympus and aperture priority

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus and aperture priority
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 21:24:48 -0700
Either camera can bring years of fine service, what makes you happy only you
can decide <g>.  To more purposely answer you, the 2n is a terrific camera
and is my workhorse body - I have 2 of them.  The advantage of the 4T is
spot metering, in all its variants, and a few little extras like the
exposure compensation buttons, memory, adjustable diopter.   The 4T probably
has more years left in it.  After I find another mint black 1n, I'll begin
looking for a 4T.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".

Ben Poels <poelsb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> asked: