[OM] OM-4 eye relief revisited

Subject: [OM] OM-4 eye relief revisited
From: "Michael A. Covington" <covington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:11:53 -0400
I took another good look at my OM-4T last night...

As I believe I mentioned a few months ago, the eye relief can be increased
slightly by turning the variable diopter adjustment as far anticlockwise as
you can while keeping it in focus.  (The limit will depend on your eyes, of
course.)  It still isn't as usable with glasses as the OM-2S, but it's
better.

How much should I expect to get if I sell my OM-4T?  It's about 4 years old,
not heavily used, but has some brassing due to having used the wrong kind of
camera strap on it the first day it was in use.

I'm not getting out of Olympus, of course -- I'm keeping my OM-1 and OM-2S
and a lot of lenses.

Michael A. Covington  /  AI Center  /  The University of Georgia
http://www.ai.uga.edu/~mc  http://www.mindspring.com/~covington   <><