[OM] Macro kit (complete info to contact the seller)

Subject: [OM] Macro kit (complete info to contact the seller)
From: Alain Duquet <alain.duquet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 17:38:14 -0400
Hi all

My email is at office and I have post the first email to the list about
this subjet (macro kit) Friday after the job.
I quit the office thinking I will take my mail only monday...
but I think it's not cool for the list member who have interest in macro
and
this deal.
Personnal call at home and a little more reflexion suggest to me
that maybe this deal will close before monday.
So, I'm back to my office (in the week-end, hum...) where the phone
number of the seller is and
contact him to have more details and his email for the member of the
list
and I see the excitement I caused on the list.

Please contact Remi Cloutier for the exact description of the equipment
and to make your offer.

Remi ask 500$ US and he want to sell all in one block.
The buyer pay the post and make a postal money order.

Make your offer before Wednesday night to

Remi Cloutier (remi.cloutier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) office email (he will be at
the office only Monday).
or contact him at
home 418-824-5368 in Quebec city Canada
or office 418-646-6792

The exact list of this macro kit and more is :

Zuiko 38 automacro  f2.8 ( great shape but coating is not perfect)
Zuiko auto bellows (seems very good)
slide copier
Zuiko 135 automacro f4.5, specific lens hood (excellent)
Zuiko telescopic auto-tube (excellent)
winder 2
T-32 + extention flash connector
Zuiko 35-70 f3.5-4.5