Re: [OM] Multi Coating (again)

Subject: Re: [OM] Multi Coating (again)
From: Clive Warren <Clive.Warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 98 09:48:03 BST
>Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 09:55:11 -0500
>From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [OM] Multi Coating (again)
>
>On Wed, Oct 14, 1998 at 07:57:50AM -0400, Pauls0627@xxxxxxx wrote:
>> 50/1.8, chrome nose, S/N 1234567, single coated
>
>50/1.4, chrome, 4091xx, G.Zuiko, SC
>50/1.4, black, 7668xx, G.Zuiko, SC
>50/1.8, black, 15539xx, F.Zuiko, SC
>50/1.8, black, 15608xx, F.Zuiko, SC
>28/2.8, black, 2442xx, Zuiko, MC
>35/2.8, black, 1020xx, Zuiko MC, MC
>Hopefully, I'll get a 135/3.5 soon...

May not be a good idea to encourage MC/nonMC itus again....  hey but people
are interested.  If anyone wants the data I collected from the list about a
year ago on serial numbers MC/nonMC and different optical formulae of 50mm
f1.8 Zuikos, then please ask me off list :-)

Promise to keep quiet on the list about the subject ;-)

PS Learn to love your SC lenses.......

All the best,

              Clive   http://clive.bel-epa.com