RE: [OM] Olympus EC-2?

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus EC-2?
From: "Greg Heier" <greg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 01:31:27 -0500
Well before I would use the alkaline substitutes, I'd use silver oxide 357s.
Same higher voltage, but at least the nasty alkaline voltage curve isn't
there. They are smaller but Ive usually been able to get them to work fine
without any kind of adapter (they're about the right thickness, so long as
side contact isnt required...). My 2c anyway.
---
Greg Heier (greg@xxxxxxxx)