Re: [OM] OM Bellows,off topic crap.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Bellows,off topic crap.
From: "Paul haigney" <lensman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 19:41:35 +0000

> Congrats on the potential pix sales.  Be sure of what you're signing!!
   Thanks ;--)

> Now,   Why would you so quickly drop the gear that got you to the big
> time <g>?

Well the shots in question were all taken with the OM kit I mentioned
in my previous mail, BUT..and here is the big difference, they were
taken at my leisure not under any pressure and not too a deadline
the opportunity for sales came later, a bonus.
Up to now I was prepared to put up with having to scrounge around the
for sale adds etc etc to add to my OM kit sometimes making do with a
less then perfect lens or body, OM gear being very thin on the ground
here in Ireland..................  picture the following

.Client ----can you supply us with a number of shots
taken inside that old church in kerry before next week ?

  me.....ehhhhhhh    can you wait for a few months maybe a 16mm zuiko
will show up for sale somewhere ?

Client.....goodbye!!
OM equipment will always be close to my heart, Nikon,Canon etc just
tools.
Rgds <p>
Word's of Wisdom,..only make "SNAP" decisions when buying OM gear !!