Re: [OM] Winder 1 too Winder 2 ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder 1 too Winder 2 ?
From: Konrad Pizzuto <pizzuto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 22:18:13 -0700
Regarding the Winder 1 - 2 conversion:

I came upon this idea whilst deliberating.  As I understood the
modification, its a case of shorting two points on the circuit.  This
gives sequence mode instead of single mode.  Great!  So how about having
both.  Instead of shorting the two points on the circuit, solder two
thin neat pieces of wire, and connect a switch to them.  Next, find a
convenient place to put the switch in (perhaps a slider switch 1 pole 1
way), cut a slot in the winder somewhere, place the switch and screw in
a tightening flange.  Make sure the wires do not get caught in the gear
wheels or drive etc and that's that.

I haven't tried it ( and I sure won't take any responsibility for it!!)
but in my logic, it should work.  If anyone has tried it.... let us
know.

regards

Konrad Pizzuto
--