Re: [OM] OM-G, OM-4 questions + misc ramblings.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-G, OM-4 questions + misc ramblings.
From: Jim Loudon <jloudon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 09:31:16 -0400
> This is a very minor thing, but could you use a larger font for your
> emails?  I have trouble reading yours due to the small letter size.

Yet another problem from non-ASCII posts to the lists (sorry folks,
but I'm on a roll :-) )

John, what email client are you using?  The reason I ask, this was
the only non-ASCII posting you made to the list yesterday, and I
note that it was the only one which was in reply to another formatted
message (the other messages you posted were "straight" ASCII).

I'm trying to determine if there's some feature in some mail clients
which overrides the default settings when replying to formatted messages...

jim