Re: [OM] OM-G, OM-4 questions + misc ramblings.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-G, OM-4 questions + misc ramblings.
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 18:18:12 -0700

    Claude,

     For what it's worth, one of my three cameras is an OM4 (Yes, I traded
   one of my OM-1's for the 55mm f1.2- some of you asked:)). The batteries
   on the OM4 just went dead yesterday (noticed just after leaving the store-
   figures). So while out with my OM2S today, I was thinking about the last
   time I've changed batteries in ANY of my cameras. It was 16 months ago.
   I honestly can't say whether or not that was the OM4, though i don't think
   so. In any event, even if it was, 16 months isn't bad :). Hope this helps.

                                                   enjoy,
                                                     Brad