Re: [OM] hot shoe for OM-2

Subject: Re: [OM] hot shoe for OM-2
From: "A.Pengelly" <pengelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 20:01:35 +1000
 Dr Peter Gilbert asked:

 Andrew,

> who did you use in Australia to service your OM gear, and are you happy
> with the job they did, price they charged etc?
>
> peter

Fletcher Photographics, Sydney.

I'm happy with the job they did but the service was rather iffy - I live in
the country and had to make 2 trips before the camera was ready, but it
turned out the zoom lens was still at the warehouse (I got it eventually).
They had assured me they would fix me up with the hot shoe but when the
time came it was the wrong one, and they still haven't come good. So if you
can advise another reputable dealer please do

regards

Andrew