Re: [OM] hot shoe for OM-2

Subject: Re: [OM] hot shoe for OM-2
From: "Stephen Worner" <sworner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 22:50:33 PDT
Andrew,

two-word suggestion: Photographic Trader. You may well be aware of it,
it's a magazine full of ads for photo gear, all in Australia of course,
in many newsagents' photographic magazine section.  There is often OM
accessories advertised, and an item as small as a flash shoe will be
inexpensive to post in a padded bag. I purchased a focussing screen from
a guy in Queensland this way (I'm in Perth).

I'm sure someone on the list will let you know if you need a Shoe 1,
Shoe 2 or Shoe 3 for the OM-2 (if it's an OM-2N it's Shoe 4).

Regards,

Steve