Re: [OM] OM 1 battery choices

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 1 battery choices
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 14:54:45 -0700
An even easier method involving no work is to use a rubber "O" ring from the
hardware store. Of course, you'll get some pretty weird looks when you take
your OM-1 and a pair of SR-44 batteries into the plumbing department and
start comparing "O" ring sizes . But hey, we're Zuikophiles. We don't care
what people think. :-)

Regards,
John Austin

Rand E. Tomcala wrote:
>What I found that works well for the raw material for the "sizer" is a
>piece of 1/2" CPVC pipe.  You take a section about a foot long to give
>yourself something to hold on to.  You then machine or work the inside
>and outside diameters on one end.  And then cut off a section to the
>proper length and hand polish the sharp corners.

>>Joel Wilcox wrote:
>>
>> At 09:56 PM 10/11/1998 -0500, Mark you wrote:
>> >
>> >Speaking of battery conversions for the OM-1(N), I had my done by
Photosphere