Re: [OM] Kodachrome Processing

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodachrome Processing
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07 Oct 1998 08:17:13 +1000
Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake
thusly:

> Paul, I've never had this problem. . . . Are you talking about
> out-of-sequence mounting, or out-of-sequence arrangement of correctly
> mounted slides? The former is a more serious and less likely scenario
> than the latter.  If mounted out of sync., I assume you had to peel
> apart the mounts and remount based on the frame edge numbers.

Does kodachrome HAVE frame numbers?  I haven't been able to see any on
the roll I just got back...

(And I *hope* it was mounted in order, otherwise my experimental
results are way up the shit)

BTW, Kodachrome is mounted automatically by machine, so if you're
shooting low-key subjects, request it unmounted (cut the corner off
the mailer).

cjb.

--
     __
    /  \
     ||chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
One more infobahn cliche couldn't hurt...