[OM] New CCS camera bag for sale (for your OLY stuff...)

Subject: [OM] New CCS camera bag for sale (for your OLY stuff...)
From: Carsten Esch <carsten.esch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 15:28:17 +0100
I have a new CCS (camera care system - U.K. no moving parts ;-) ) camera
bag for sale (Gladstone No. 11). Will fit for an extensive SLR or medium
MF camera system. 190x300x160mm - 1342 grams
- Dupond Wearforce '111' was used for the corners and the bottom
- cross bench separate elements
- Large front pocket with zipper and inner cellular pockets
- Additional easy accessible pockets on the front and on the side
- Large pocket for documents with weather protection
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Leather carrying strap
- black outfit

Due to my two little childs I would like to change to a backpack system
for my OMs (not put the childs into the backpack but to have both
shoulders and hands 'free'....) Price was DM 498,- (Deutsche Mark). Got
it as a present two weeks ago.

If you want some JPEG pictures please let me know. CCS is offering 30
years warranty on the bag.

Regards,

Carsten