Re: [OM] New price for Zuiko lens in Japan.

Subject: Re: [OM] New price for Zuiko lens in Japan.
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 09:45:57 -0700
So at yesterday's closing exchange rate of 135.60 Yen / USD, that make the
new price of a 35-80 around $US1386.  Ouch!!  And this is to increase
profits due to reduced consumer demand,  the falling Yen and terrible
economic conditions.  Small wonder I barely passed Econ101........   Makes
me glad I filled in the gaps in my macro lens collection a few months back.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".

N.Maekawa <maekawa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> offered this insight: