[OM] 85mm F2 Zuiko for sale

Subject: [OM] 85mm F2 Zuiko for sale
From: "Mark Hammons" <astair@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 21:15:35 -0500
In the midst of all the talk of Silver ring ( I call them Silver nose )
lenses and the MC .vs. SC thread...

... I am placing my Silver nose 85mm F2 Zuiko for sale.  I'm pretty
sure that it is SC as I see amber and bluish reflections
but NO green -- also, it doesn't say "MC" on it.  I think MC versions
of Silver nose lenses were early enought to all have the MC mark,
BTW.

Anyway the lens body is in EX+ condition.  I would rate the optics
as EX+ only because there are a FEW cleaning marks on the front
and back element.  You can't see the cleaning marks with reflected
light -- you have to have a bright light shining through the lens to see
them.

The lens comes with Oly front and rear caps, hood and case.
If you are interested, make me an offer off list.  My e-mail is:

astair@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Mark Hammons
Plano, TX

P.S.  -- the reason I am selling it is because I just acquired a New condition
85mm F2 "Black nose" MC lens.