[OM] DC Photorama Show :was Good Stuff Still Out There !

Subject: [OM] DC Photorama Show :was Good Stuff Still Out There !
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 23:36:46 -0700
Cc: "Tomoko Yamamoto (in Balto area)" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Well, the  show in Washington, DC last weekend was mostly a dud.
There were several XA's for around $65 and for some reason they seem to
price a XA2 in the same condition at around $55.
  There wasn't much in exotic Oly there.  I did pick up a new condition
macro flash ring and two Duo-Sync cords for $65.  Using the macro ring
and the Duo-Syncs with two T20's seems like a more affordable and more
attainable macro setup.  Another alternative would be to use the macro
ring, two T20 adadpters (which I have) and use TTL cords to the two
T20's.  Any Ideas on any other variations close to this setup ?
  Got another show this Saturday here in Baltimore and looking forward
to it.  Are you going to it Tomoko ?