Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #514

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #514
From: "lion1" <c1000s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:57:07 -0500
j. albert wrote

<<If you take the price of an OM-1 when it was introduced and correct it
for inflation into today's dollars, it would sell for about $800.
that's what it would sell for todya if Olympus re-introduced it.
camera I'd like to see is an OM-2S without electrical problems,
but with a 1/250 flash sync.>>

How much in todays dollars?

My idea was that the OM2000 could, for a few dollars more, have a winder
capability etc...
But then I guess the plastic would fall apart.  :-(

Seriously, if the 2000 was $100 more wouldn't it be just the ticket?

I stick to my previous suggestion of a used OM1.

Charlie Loeven
No Hurricane Yet