Re: [OM] OM4Ti concepts,

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti concepts,
From: "Wever" <wever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 11:21:14 -0700
Tomoko Yamamoto wrote:

>With respect to the 3Ti/flash relationship, I have just uploaded a schematic
>drawing taken from the English 3Ti/4Ti brochure, which might help visualize
>separate controls for the mechanical shutter and the flash.
>You will find the file, 3Tiflash.jpg at the following:
>ftp://ftp.charm.net/pub/usr/home3/tomokoy/

Tomoko,

Thanks so much for your continued hard work with these scans. This one really
helps illustrate how the OM-3Ti TTL flash works. It would appear that even
though the OM-3Ti is manual exposure only instead of full auto as with the
OM-4Ti, the TTL flash exposure on both work the same. Or am I confused still?
Thanks again for the extra effort you put in.

Regards,
John Austin