Re: [OM] OM items

Subject: Re: [OM] OM items
From: Ted Slotwinski <t2n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 09:46:28 -0700
Matthew,

I received your package today.    Thanks for the speedy shipment.    However, I
was
a bit dissapointed when I opened the box and found that the lens you sent was a
bit
different that what you advertised.   The lens is a 70-210 / 2.8-4.0 macro zoom
...     Did you sent the wrong lens?    Is there a 70-210 / 2.8 - 3.5 lens ...
or is
this a ficticious animal?

Thanks,
Ted