Re: [OM] Bargains... HELP! (250 back cassettes needed)

Subject: Re: [OM] Bargains... HELP! (250 back cassettes needed)
From: Bill Bishop <bbishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 11:59:22 -0400
I have a 250 film back, two cassettes, and the film loader all Olympus that
I am interested in selling. I would prefer to sell them as a package.

They are in mint condition, in their original boxes with instructions and
have never been used or to my knowledge. They came with some other
equipment I bought (an OM2N, T32 flash, and several lenses). I just put
them in storage since I have no use for them.

If you are interested in buying them, email for further details.

Bill