Re: [OM] 35-135 can of worms...

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-135 can of worms...
From: GARYINLA@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 00:00:56 EDT

<<
 Why not?  I've had mine for almost 20 years.  It felt Oly then, and does now.
 Never seen another brand of 65-200.

The fstop ring looks different than my other OM lenses.  Also the FStop ring
is at the back of the lens, whereas on some telephotos it is up front (like
200mmf4 and 100mm f2.8.)  Also it is one touch, whereas other OM zooms are 2
touch (at least the 75-150.)  Also the pattern on the focusing ring rubber
loooks different than my other OM lenses, and seems like a different material.
Also the lens mount metal seems slightly different, and the red dot is
slightly different than my other OM lenses.   Also it does not have a chrome
ring up front like some of my other OM lenses.

You asked why?  These are my reasons.