Re: Northern Weather. Was [OM] Zuikos

Subject: Re: Northern Weather. Was [OM] Zuikos
From: "R. Wastell" <rrw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 07:02:47 -0800
Gee, what does aircon do? ;)

Actually, the weather has been sunny and highs in the 60's F. the last few
days. There was fresh snow on the mountains last week and frost on my car
windows this morning though. Living 3 miles from a glacier has its ups and
downs. ;)

OM content (stretching it ): The leaves are turning, the bears are fattening
up for winter, and the last of the Princess and Norwegian Cruise Lines ships
will soon leave town till spring. There should be some good photo op's in
the next few weeks. Should I carry the North Face fall colors bag or the
Lowe Pro tourist bag today?  Decisions..decisions.

Bob