Re: [OM] Collector appeal

Subject: Re: [OM] Collector appeal
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 10:06:22 -0500
The last 3Ti I sold at a camera show, the customer said, wait, don't open the
box, I just want to feel that it's in there! It's going on the shelf in the safe
along with my original OM-3! Heck he said, these are better than having a CD in
the bank!

Just shows, it takes all kinds to make a camera world! Paul.