[OM] OM shutter speed selector

Subject: [OM] OM shutter speed selector
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 15:45:34 +1000
I've got pretty big hands, but I still had no problem using the OM shutter
ring on a New Zealand glacier with cotton-lined leather gloves on.  Of
course it would be a different story if I was wearing really chunky winter
gloves, but then I think I'd have problems turning anything - program mode
ahoy...

I have to agree that it's annoying on a tripod, though.

Cheers

Andy