[OM] Olympus OM Way

Subject: [OM] Olympus OM Way
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 17:02:55 +0100
Having just had my telephone line out of operation for about 30 hours I
have come back to a set of 171 e-mails, most of which are from the OLY
list!

However, I remember a few weeks ago someone listing a response (from
Amazon.com?) to a search for the famous and presumably rare Olympus OM Way
- I seem to remember a figure of $3-400.

I have just had a similar response from a UK source which I think is a
little less - 130UKP, about $210.

Still beyond my range, I'm afraid, but if anyone is interested let me know
and I'll pass on the e-mail details (at the moment the book is "held" for
me so I will e-mail at the same time letting them know the details of the
other buyer). Oh, they accept cards :)

David

David - we are pleased to be able to offer you the following:-

L A MANNHEIM  Olympus OM way  Focal Press  1979 1st edition. Near Fine in a
near Fine dustwrapper with a bit of wear to extremities.The best book on
Olympus cameras and quite scarce.

Price 130 pounds incl.shipping from the USA