: Re: [OM] Back in Country.. and Battery problem!

Subject: : Re: [OM] Back in Country.. and Battery problem!
From: Kerry Dressler <bio-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 09:56:11 -0400
 Antti Hahl  wrote:

<Could this be the "over 2000" beep indicating too much light? My 4Ti
<often beeps when viewfinder led is still active and camera is accidently
<pointing towards bright objects.

This wasn't my situation as my camera had the lens cap on, and another time
was inside of my backpack.  The led shouldn't have been active after that
period of time, either.  I was worried it would short out or something, so
on hearing a number of quick beeps (15 or so?) I took the batteries out.
The next time I  put them in, the camera functioned for awhile, then I lost
the viewfinder readings again.  The only common denominator seemed to be
the extreme humidity at those times I had problems.  The  camera seems to
be working fine back in "moderately" dry Florida.

Kerry

        Kerry Dressler                        Email:  bio-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Bio-Photo Services, Inc.                http://www.bio-photo.com
        21305 NW 86th Ave                       TEL:   (352)466-4215
        Micanopy, FL 32667             FAX:  (352)466-3151