[OM] Problem with 4Ti+Winder2

Subject: [OM] Problem with 4Ti+Winder2
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 15:02:03 +0200
Hi all

Hope someone can cast a light on a problem that emerged the other day while
catching dragon flies in filght.

The problem occurs when I lift my finger from the shutter-release button (on
the Winder). The camera sometimes (say 1 of 5 times) does not stop and
continues to wind or expose, AFTER I've lifted my finger. Sometimes it can
go full circle, e.g. exposing and winding 1-3 frames, but more often it just
exposes and doesn't wind after the exposure. Sometimes only the first
curtain is released, and the second curtain has to be released with the
release button of the camera. It only occurs on my OM-4Ti, the Winder works
perfectly on my OM-4.

Batteries are of course fresh. I've cleaned all contacts on camera and
Winder, to no avail. Problem occurs in both single and sequence Winder-mode.

Is something misadjusted in the camera? Or just bad contacts?

Help someone

Ulf Westerberg