Re: [OM] Used camera stores in Atlanta, New York?

Subject: Re: [OM] Used camera stores in Atlanta, New York?
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 15:18:47 EDT
In a message dated 98-09-05 12:43:35 EDT, you (George in Berkeley) write:

<< I live in the San Francisco Bay Area (Berkeley) and the good old shops in
 S.F., like Brooks, are long gone.  I've seen tourist oriented stores with
 vastly inflated prices on used equipment.

I travel to the Bay area a few times a year.  Other than Adolph Gasser and
others on the same street, please name some lesser known stores for used Oly
gear if you would please.  (You don't have to give away your "Top Secret"
sources, however.)

Warren Kato
wkato@xxxxxxx