[OM] Used camera stores in Atlanta, New York?

Subject: [OM] Used camera stores in Atlanta, New York?
From: George Conklin <gconklin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 09:24:43 -0700
Any recommendations regarding used camera shops in Atlanta or New York?

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area (Berkeley) and the good old shops in
S.F., like Brooks, are long gone.  I've seen tourist oriented stores with
vastly inflated prices on used equipment.

Toronto has been one of my favorite places for new/used camera stores.
There are several within a block or so of each other.  Great for price
comparisons -- but now on my travel schedule at the moment.  Atlanta and
New York are on my schedule next week.

  George in Berkeley