[OM] Om metering question

Subject: [OM] Om metering question
From: "Red Rover" <red_rover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 23:17:07 -0700
    I have an Om-10 and a recently aquired Om-2s. In normal and bright light
conditions, typically outdoors, both cameras' auto exposures usually agree.
But in lower light instances, for example when my Om-10 will meter f5.6 @
1/30 with higher speed film, the Om-2s will consistently take longer
exposures, quite a bit longer. And the strange thing is, the led readout
will show a probable exposure and when I press the shutter button, auto OTF
will take a much longer exposure then expected. This is frustrating, because
the camera seems to work fine in every other way, and I've run slide film
through the camera with good results. I haven't tried developing film taken
in THIS situation though, because I'm almost afraid of the results. I'm not
educated in the intricacies of OM cameras, I havent had them for long, so
I'm looking to you good folks for any suggestions. Thanks.