[OM] Re: Olympus at Photokina (translation wanted)

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus at Photokina (translation wanted)
From: Marko Vrabec <marko.vrabec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 11:02:36 +0200
I have sent an email to Olympus.cz, asking about the possibility of OM-5
to appear at Photokina. From the friendly reply I quote:

> "Unfortunately we did not hear anything on OM-5. New products are
> presented obviously at this exhibition as a surprise for the market.
> So really we did not hear about it yet."

So, you optimists, there is still some hope for you....

OK, I'm off now to photograph a wedding. Sky had mercy on me so I was
asked only to take a few shots of the couple in the park in the time
between the ceremonies. Of course, it is raining...

Best regards,

Marko Vrabec
Slovenia