: Re: [OM] long auto exposures

Subject: : Re: [OM] long auto exposures
From: Kerry Dressler <bio-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 21:52:56 -0400
Cc: :
 Pauls0627@xxxxxxx  wrote:

<with extremely short exposures, such as those obtained with an electronic >
<flash at close distances. Has anyone ever experienced this phenomenon?>

        I do almost entirely Macro work with several different flashes and the
OM4
T.  I can take up to 10  or so Times life size in field conditions.. and
this often necessitates my flash being almost in touch with the lens and my
subjects.. I have never experienced this problem in these conditions.
Difficult to believe, but true!  Course, I'm using F22 or F32.. but the
flash exposure must still be extremely fast at these distances.  You simply
can't beat Olympus when it comes to Macro work!

Kerry Dressler

        Kerry Dressler                        Email:  bio-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Bio-Photo Services, Inc.                http://www.bio-photo.com
        21305 NW 86th Ave                       TEL:   (352)466-4215
        Micanopy, FL 32667             FAX:  (352)466-3151