Re: [OM] OM = Nikon = Canon ?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM = Nikon = Canon ?
From: "Bryant Wetzel" <ardvarrk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 08:28:27 -0600
Paul,

    Well, if broken bodies are any indication...........I have about thirty
Cosina made bodies in my shop that are never going to work again! I have
been able to strip the OM-2000 and it is built much like their other
cameras. IF I were to buy one of these cameras I would get the Olympus
offering as it has the better metering. Honestly, for the money, and the
mount, I would be looking for a used OM-2,3,4 prior to buying a 2000. Others
mileage may vary, and I am sure that there are those who love the Cosing
line and would have nothing else.

Bryant