Re: [OM] Re:Where to use Databack 4?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:Where to use Databack 4?
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 19:24:58 -0700
The smooth plate is an Oly item that replaces the dimpled pressure plate
that flattens the film.  Infrared reflects off the pressure plate and
bounces back through the film.  If all those little dimples are present,
then you get lots of little dots exposed onto the film.  The smooth plate
eliminates the dots.

John P
My Grandfather taught me to live by two rules.  Rule #1:  Don't tell folks
everything you know.