Re: [OM] Brighter viewfinder, how?

Subject: Re: [OM] Brighter viewfinder, how?
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 16:19:46 +0200
John Hermanson wrote:

> OM-1 through 2N especially, are known for their bright finders.

I can only second this.

> Pauls0627@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > In a message dated 8/24/98 11:43:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> > claudeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> >
> > << One of the weak points of the OM cameras is their dim viewfinders,

A friend of mine, a dedicated, if not fanatic, N*k*n user commented on
the OM-1/2 finder, how big and bright the image on the screen is.

I would recomend the series 2 screens for your Olympus, with an
50mm/1.4, they are so bright you need sunglases :-)
They have drawbacks too, but this was discussed earlier.

Richard