[OM] The elusive OM3Ti

Subject: [OM] The elusive OM3Ti
From: Robert Ashdown <RobertA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:33:49 +1000
Ken wrote:

>I have seen two OM-3Tis sitting on the shelf waiting: #1 was in one of the
>shops in Singapore airport a few months ago (it may still be there), #2 was
>in a shop in central Copenhagen just a couple of weeks ago. That one is gone
>now; I was offered an irresistible deal on it. My bank account is still
>aching...

I have never laid eyes on a single elusive specimen of the mythical
OM3Ti. They seem to me to be like the Tasmanian Tiger, presumed extinct
but occasionally (alledgedly) seen on a stormy, windy night in the
dismal headlights of your mud-soaked 4WD as your travel some long lost
track in a distant corner of Tasmania.

Is this species as exciting as claimed? Should I attempt to capture and
tame one should I ever stumble upon it??

Intrigued
Brisbane