[OM] OM4 & Flash TTL

Subject: [OM] OM4 & Flash TTL
From: "Chmielewski, Artur" <AChmielewski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:22:41 +0200
Hi again (after vacation)!
I would like to buy a flash unit for my OM4. I'm thinking about Metz 40
MZ-2. It has OM adapter foot and works in TTL mode (according to sellers
words). Does anybody has this flash? Any (critical) opinions? How good
is that TTL mode? Eg. does it work with exposure compensation (+-ISO)?
Sorry if these questions were answered many times - my Internet access
is very slow and I can't browse list archives.
Best regards and thanx in advance
Artur